BOOK LENDING RULES
- Books are issued and reserved as per demand sleeps.
- The demand sleep should be filled in a proper manner & kept in the demand sleep box.
- Only one book will be issued for a week on the production of borrower’s card.
- The book may retained for prescribed period of time unless recalled by the librarian.
- A fine of Rs. 1 per day will be charged after the due date.
- The loss or damage to the book shall have to be made good by the borrower.
- The borrower should bring his identity card with him & produced it on demand.